We believe in the importance of developing creative approaches to applying the law so we can better assist our clients. We believe:
- That the law is a form of architecture, the architecture of relationships, as opposed to merely an anonymous arbiter of rights and obligations;
- That the law is an instrument of humanity which delineates structures and processes of possibility, as opposed to merely imposing limitations and;
- That the law is an instrument that puts the individual operator at the centre and unleashes the creativity of human endeavour
We are clear in our intention to develop structures with an open architecture, where traditional areas of legal expertise are infused with new methodologies and approaches, and where collaboration with other professions is welcomed. Our growth is marked by organic expansion as well as alliances with targeted centres of expertise. These include:
- Lawyers who are qualified in Malta and abroad
- Establishing specialised units in collaboration with other experts from other professions and disciplines
- Acknowledging and actively involving ourselves in areas of specific growth and evolution such as technology law, policy and legislative development.
We believe that business is a constantly changing and fluid entity and that it is our job as lawyers to compliment this through a creative and practical application of the law to help businesses and individuals grow to reach their maximum potential.