Over recent decades, the influx of inward investment and the development of Malta’s economic foundations have had a great impact on its growing business landscape. The island has moved from an economy largely based on tourism and textile manufacture to one which also thrives on a significant level of high-tech and pharmaceutical production, iGaming and financial services.
Fenech Farrugia Fiott Legal advises clients on a wide range of subjects regulated by corporate and commercial law in general.
The services provided by our commercial and corporate practice include:
- Advising on regulatory and reporting issues
- Advising commercial entities on the setting up and incorporation of their businesses under Maltese law
- Assisting partnerships and companies as well as financial institutions on legal matters arising from their activities in Malta
- Advising investors and company directors on their statutory rights and duties
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Drafting and review of contracts relating to commercial matters such as supplier and distribution agreements, joint ventures, shareholders agreements, outsourcing and services agreements, asset sale and finance contracts, employment contracts and others
- Advising clients on the dissolution and liquidation of companies
- Commercial dispute resolution