Intellectual Property Law
The Intellectual Property (IP) practice at Fenech Farrugia Fiott Legal provides full specialist intellectual property law advisory services.
Our IP department is active in all areas of intellectual property law including prosecution, registration and enforcement of intellectual property rights.
Specifically the range of services provided by the practice includes:
- Trademarks – Searches, filing and prosecution of national and EU trademark applications, maintenance and enforcement
- Designs – Searches, preparation and prosecution of national and Community design applications, maintenance and enforcement
- Patents – Searches, preparation and prosecution of patent applications, maintenance and European patent validations
- Copyright – Counsel on the protection and enforcement of copyright
- Domain Names – Searches, registrations and maintenance, checks relating to the rights of the holder of the domain name, verifications that the domain name does not constitute an infringement of trademark rights
Our IP department also provides legal advisory services in a number of related fields such as franchising, licensing, distributorship, competition law issues.
For further information, kindly contact our Intellectual Property Unit designated email address: [email protected]