Banking & Finance
Complex banking and financial transactions have become commonplace matters in modern-day markets, but require particular skill-sets which are not always easily available.
Fenech Farrugia Fiott Legal’s banking and finance specialists are active in both the regulatory and substantive side to these industries.
Our expert services in these fields cover:
- Advising clients on the setting up and licencing of credit institutions (Banks and Electronic Money institutions) and all regulatory and compliance matters relating thereto
- Advising clients on the setting up and licencing of financial institutions (ex-Payment Services and Foreign Exchange operations) and all regulatory and compliance matters relating thereto
- Advising clients on the structuring of financing transactions including:
– Debt financing
– Equity and Project financing
– Mezzanine financing
– Sale and leaseback arrangements and leasing
– Asset securitisation
– Ship and aircraft financing