Fenech Farrugia Fiott Legal is a well-established law firm, with offices in Valletta and Birkirkara, which provides a comprehensive range of legal services to local and foreign individuals and businesses. In providing its services, the Firm is solution-driven and embraces the highest standards of professional conduct with a view to ensuring a long-term personalised relationship with its clients.
The Firm is currently seeking to recruit a lawyer to join our commercial law and financial services teams. Lawyers with at least two years’ experience will be given preference, but recently graduated lawyers with drive and a willingness to work hard and undergo some focused training at the start of their career will also be actively considered. Applicants must also possess the following qualifications and attributes to satisfy the high professional standards expected by the Firm.
- A warrant to practice as an advocate in Malta or currently in the process of obtaining one.
- A post-graduate degree will be considered an asset.
- Proficient written and spoken English and Maltese. Additional languages will also be given value.
- An ability to communicate skilfully and work with enthusiasm and drive.
- Be career oriented and have an ambition to develop progressively within the Firm.
- Be able to work alone or in teams with the energy and time dedication which the legal profession demands.
- Be willing to represent clients in Court and to travel overseas on conferences and on client assignments.
Prospective applicants can apply to The Partners at [email protected] and attach a CV as well as a copy of applicant’s ID Card to the email by not later than the 30th of June 2022.