Fenech Farrugia Fiott Legal is a medium-sized boutique law firm which provides a comprehensive range of services to the highest calibre of individuals and businesses. Its clients are sophisticated and dynamic, and this is reflected in the way the firm challenges the conventional and strives for excellence at every opportunity.
We are currently seeking to recruit two lawyers to join our litigation and commercial law teams. Lawyers with at least two years’ experience will be given preference but recently graduated lawyers with drive and a willingness to work hard and undergo some focussed training at the start of their career will also be actively considered. Applicants must also possess the following qualifications and attributes to satisfy the high professional standards expected by the Firm.
- A warrant to practice as a advocate in Malta or currently in the process of obtaining one;
- A post-graduate degree will be considered an asset;
- Proficient written and spoken English and Maltese. Additional languages will also be given value.
- An ability to communicate skilfully and work with enthusiasm and drive.
- Be career oriented and have an ambition to develop progressively within the Firm.
- Be able to work alone or in teams with the energy and time dedication which the legal profession demands.
- Be willing to represent clients in Court and to travel overseas on conferences and on client assignments.
Prospective applicants can apply to The Partners at [email protected] and attach a CV as well as a copy of applicant’s ID Card to the email and indicating their preferred role in the subject line, by not later than the 31st January 2018.