We are looking to recruit an Administrator to join our growing legal team on a full-time basis. This is a dynamic role that requires an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging working environment. The key asset which will be the object of our investment is the right candidate’s personality. The candidate we pick will be ambitious and willing to take responsibility for tasks assigned, and a natural team player.
The key skills we are looking for include:
- Ability to work and perform under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English Language.
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative as well as within a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of office software applications.
- Ability to tackle any situation in an objective manner.
Principal responsibilities shall include:
Billing and Credit Control:
- Management & Screening of the team’s timesheets.
- Issuing of invoices and statement to clients on a regular basis.
- Liaising with the firm Partners, Associates and other administrators to ensure that all time is being billed accordingly.
- Preparation of reports and assistance with any financial reports that may be required.
- Responsibility for internal projects and/or assignments that the firm may assign.
- Updating internal policies and procedures.
- Searches on new clients on various platforms for due diligence purposes.
- Onboarding of new clients and updating current system records.
- Assisting lawyers in handling clients’ requests and queries which may arise.
Qualification and Experience:
- ‘A’ Level standard of education.
- In possession of an ECDL certificate
- Preferably 1 year in a similar role or working within an office environment.
Prospective applicants can send their CVs to [email protected]