Fenech Farrugia Fiott Legal (FFF) is a medium-sized boutique law firm which provides a comprehensive range of services to the highest calibre of individuals and businesses. Its clients are dynamic and success oriented, and this is reflected in the way the firm challenges the conventional and strives for excellence at every opportunity.
We are currently seeking to recruit associate lawyers to join our commercial law teams. Lawyers with at least three to four years’ experience in the corporate/commercial and financial services practice areas will be given preference. Applicants must also possess the following qualifications and attributes to satisfy the high professional standards expected by the Firm:
- A warrant to practice as an advocate in Malta;
- A post-graduate degree will be considered an asset;
- Proficient written/spoken English and Maltese. Additional languages will be given value.
- An ability to communicate skilfully and work with enthusiasm and drive.
- Well-developed situation-handling skills
- Be career oriented and have an ambition to develop progressively within the Firm.
- Be able to work alone or in teams with the energy and time dedication which the legal profession demands.
Prospective applicants can send their CVs over to [email protected]