Fenech Farrugia Fiott Legal (FFF) Fenech Farrugia Fiott Legal is a medium-sized boutique law firm which provides a comprehensive range of services to the highest calibre of individuals and businesses. Its clients are sophisticated and dynamic, and this is reflected in the way the firm challenges the conventional and strives for excellence at every opportunity.
We are currently seeking to recruit one lawyer to join our commercial law teams. Lawyers with at least two years’ experience will be given preference. Applicants must also possess the following qualifications and attributes to satisfy the high professional standards expected by the Firm:
- A warrant to practice as an advocate in Malta or currently in the process of obtaining one;
- A post-graduate degree will be considered an asset;
- Proficient written and spoken English and Maltese. Additional languages will also be given value.
- An ability to communicate skillfully and work with enthusiasm and drive.
- Be career oriented and have an ambition to develop progressively within the Firm.
- Be able to work alone or in teams with the energy and time dedication which the legal profession demands.
Prospective applicants can send their CVs over to firstname.lastname@example.org