Fenech Farrugia Fiott Legal is a medium-sized boutique law firm which provides a comprehensive range of services to the highest calibre of individuals and businesses. Its clients are dynamic and success oriented, and this is reflected in the way the firm challenges the conventional and strives for excellence at every opportunity.
We are currently seeking to recruit Senior Associate Lawyers to join our commercial law teams. Applicants must also possess the following qualifications and attributes to satisfy the high professional standards expected by the Firm:
- A warrant to practice as an advocate in Malta.
- A minimum of 3–4 years previous experience in the corporate/commercial and financial services practice areas.
- A post-graduate degree will be considered an asset.
- Proficient written/spoken English and Maltese. Additional languages will be given value.
- An ability to communicate skilfully and work with enthusiasm and drive.
- Well-developed situation-handling skills.
- Organised and able to perform under pressure.
- Be career oriented and have an ambition to develop progressively within the Firm.
- Be able to work alone or in teams with the energy and time dedication which the legal profession demands.
Prospective applicants can send their CVs over to firstname.lastname@example.org