Fenech Farrugia Fiott Legal offers top-quality legal support and assistance to private and high-net worth clients, family offices, wealth managers, trusts and foundations, in their tax structuring, asset ownership/management and inheritance planning requirements.
We are able to provide constant guidance and propose long-term bespoke solutions to those private clients of the firm who seek to benefit from the various tax, inheritance and quality-of-life incentives which Malta has to offer. These include:
- Ordinary residency and tax residency in Malta
- Global Residence Programme for Non-EU citizens
- Citizenship application
- Private residential real estate purchases and sales
- Banking Support
- Registration of private jets and pleasure yachts, also with VAT benefits
- Highly Qualified Person tax status
- Pension schemes recognised as QROPS
- Trusts and Foundations (with option to be taxed as companies or trusts)
Our lawyers and consultants have a wealth of experience in assisting clients with their specific needs. We operate on the principle that no two clients requirements are ever the same and each will demand a personalised, efficient and perhaps most importantly safe solution which can guarantee the peace of mind he or she invariably seeks.